Reliable Email Service
If you manage your own email server, you have probably dealt with your share of spam and email annoyances. If you decided to go with a hosting provider, then you have probably faced other challenges, such as:
- Slow outgoing email
- YOU HAVE REACHED YOUR DAILY SMTP RELAY LIMIT
- All outgoing email from all your domains blocked
- 250 SMTP Relay limit
- error (0x8004210B) : ‘The operation timed out waiting for a response from the sending (SMTP) server.
- smtpout.secureserver.net authentication error 530
- IP Blacklisted
- and the list goes on...
ITM NetCom Email Reputation Services stop up to 98 percent of spam at its source — before it can hit the gateway and flood the messaging infrastructure. Our email reputation service offers an administration console, these services offer access to real-time global spam reports with the option to actively manage spam and blended email threats if desired.
Email Reputation Services give you the flexibility to protect your messaging environment in the way that makes most sense for your business—whether you choose on-site DNS query services, a hosted service, or one of ITM NetComs’ comprehensive Gateway or Messaging Security solutions that include integrated Email Reputation.
Email Reputation Services - Standard
- DNS query service validates IP addresses against the ITM NetCom reputation database—the industry’s most comprehensive and reliable reputation database of known spam sources which currently contains 1.6 billion IP addresses
- Web-based administration console includes traffic reports, botnet reports, and approved and blocked sender lists
Email Reputation Services - Advanced
- DNS query service validates IP addresses against both the reputation database and a dynamic service that monitors Internet traffic patterns and IP email sending behavior in real time, stopping threats from zombies, botnets, and other new spam sources
- Web-based administration console includes spam sensitivity settings in addition to traffic reports, botnet reports, and approved and blocked sender lists
Email Reputation Services - Hosted
- A hosted service that offers the same level of protection as the Advanced service through a streamlined Web interface
- Web-based administration console includes reports, approved sender lists, and message tracking
- All system maintenance, tuning, and updates managed by ITM NetCom
Integrated Email Reputation
- ITM NetCom comprehensive gateway messaging security products include Email Reputation as an integrated component.
- Validates IP addresses against both the reputation database and the dynamic service as a first line of defense, keeping most threats entirely off the network.
- Email Reputation administration console complements each product’s management console, providing additional traffic reports, botnet reports, approved and blocked sender lists, and spam sensitivity settings.